IQAC Objectives & Functions
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
- Relevant and quality academic/research programmes
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services
Some of the Functions of IQAC are
- Development and application of quality benchmarks
- Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up.
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.