PHYSICAL SCIENCE LABORATORY
- The college has well furnished science lab for the B.Ed. students to gain practical knowledge of science subjects. Various models, Charts and apparatus for experimentation are provided in this lab.A separate section on mathematical tools and charts is also maintained in the lab to help the students to understand certain mathematical concepts.
- Physical Science - To provide maximum pupil activity, the practical work is made a prominent feature in the B.Ed. Course. The Physical Science Laboratory of the college has a good collection of both Physics and Chemistry working and static models, equipments, apparatus and chemicals, related to high and higher secondary level. The laboratory provides practical training to the student teachers on different occasions.
- Students rehearse the experiments to be performed in their respective schools during preliminary and intensive teaching practice.
- Hey perform experiments and maintain a practical record notebook.
BIOLOGOICAL SCIENCE LABORATORY
- The college has an ICT Centre that can accommodate 20 students at a time. The centre is maintained by a qualified staff, who also conducts theory and practical classes for the students. The Centre is available during and after class hours.
- To impart the practical knowledge of assessing different behavioral aspects like intelligence, creativity, aptitude etc.
- The psychology lab is well equipped with different psychological tests and equipments.
- A Psychology Laboratory is maintained by the college in which experiments in Psychology are conducted as part of the B.Ed. practical curriculum
EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LABORATORY
- Meeting the demands of the technologically advanced era, the college has well equipped E.T lab to make the students acquainted with the use of different technologies in teaching-learning process. All the latest educational technologies like LCD and OHP projectors, slide projectors and other equipment to aid the teaching learning process implemented in our college. Under the guidance of a qualified Audio Visual Technician, student teachers make use of the centre for instructional training.
- With the objective of actively involving students in English learning, the Language Laboratory has been developed which could accommodate 20 students at a time.
COMPUTER SCIENCE LABORATORY
- Computer Laboratory - The college has an ICT Centre that can accommodate 20 students at a time. The centre is maintained by a qualified staff, who also conducts theory and practical classes for the students. The Centre is available during and after class hours.
- Internet facility is also available in the lab.
ARTS AND CRAFT RESOURCE CENTRE
- Arts and craft activities create a sense of achievement and give a boost to their self-esteem. This will build immense confidence and helps to create aesthetic sense among the students.